May 2018 School Board of Trustees Election Information
The Waller Independent School District (Waller ISD) School Board of Trustees is comprised of seven board members who are elected by the general public to serve for overlapping terms of three years each. The Waller ISD Board members are not compensated for their service on the board.
Elections for board seats are conducted annually each May. The candidates run for specific positions on the board (ex. Position 1, Position 2, etc.), and they represent the Waller ISD as a whole. Once elections are finalized the Board elects a president, vice-president and secretary for one-year terms.
Your Waller ISD dedicated school board members represent our community's values, public education voice, and contribute to the achievement and success of every child in our eight Waller ISD schools.
- UNOFFICIAL RESULTS WISD BOARD ELECTION MAY 5, 2018
- Notice of Deadline to File Application for Place on the Ballot
- Waller ISD Order of Election
- Notice of Drawing for Place on the Ballot to be held Feb. 26 at 11:30 a.m.
- Drawing for Order of the Names Waller ISD Trustee Election Ballot
- Notice of Election
- Polling Locations: English | Spanish