Guidelines for Flyer Approval and Distribution
All flyers are subject to the following criteria:
- Originate from a local non-profit organization with a valid 501(c)(3) tax ID.
- The flyer must be educational in nature, supporting the basic educational mission of Waller ISD and/or benefiting the population of Waller ISD in a positive manner.
- As a courtesy to our community and in order to provide access to all of our students and parents, we prefer that flyers be submitted in both English and Spanish. Flyers may have multiple pages and you will only be charged for one flyer. Please provide an accurate translation-- be advised that Google Translate is not sufficient and your flyer may not be approved if the translation is not grammatically correct.
- Event date may not interfere with Waller ISD district-wide community events.
- Approval of your flyer does not imply District endorsement of any identified product and/or of services. Peachjar will automatically include the following disclaimer: This event is not sponsored by the Waller Independent School District. Approval for this flyer distribution does not imply endorsement, but is a courtesy service to the community.
- All flyers to be distributed shall bear the name and contact information of the sponsoring entity.
All flyers must abide by the Waller ISD Flyer Approval Policy of material distribution. Please note that in order to be approved, all eflyers must follow the format below.
eFlyers must comply to the following formatting criteria:
- Must be in PDF file format
- PDF must be mobile compatible
- Must not exceed a file size of 6MB
- Must be in color (black & white will not be accepted)
- Preferably 8.5” x 11” - portrait orientation
- Preferably in English and Spanish languages
Flyers will not be approved unless they have met the above-mentioned criteria.