Waller Jr. High Volleyball
The volleyball program at Waller Junior High is a team effort between coaches, athletes, parents and with the support of the student body and staff of Waller Jr. High.
- At WJH a student’s athletic career begins at the Junior High level.
- It is here they are taught, not only the skills of the game but, what it takes to be a team player and a leader.
- Our athletes are taught sportsmanship, team work, dedication and hard work.
- It is our goal to strengthen the character of each athlete as they progress through our program.
- Athletes are trained in the skills needed to be successful and prepare them to continue their athletic career at the High School level.
Athletes have the opportunity to tryout and play on either the 7th or 8th grade A, B, or C volleyball teams. The A & B teams practice after school 3 days a week and C teams practice during the athletic class time. Teams compete 1 day a week, within the district, and will compete in 2 tournaments throughout the season.