Waller ISD Registration Information for New Students
Welcome to Waller ISD! Registration for the 2019-20 School Year will be held at Waller High School (20950 Fields Store Rd., Waller, TX 77484) on:
- Monday, Aug. 5 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (pre-kindergarten ONLY)
- Tuesday, Aug. 6 from Noon - 8 p.m. (all grades)
- Wednesday, Aug. 7 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. (all grades)
To register a new student, please follow the steps below:
- STEP 1 - Complete the New Student Enrollment Online Application. You may complete the online registration application from a remote location such as from home, library, or a location with Internet connectivity. Please note that an email account is required to begin the application process.
- STEP 2 - Complete the second step of the registration process during the Waller ISD New Student Registration Days. This portion of the process includes providing proof of residency and other required registration documents.
Online Registration Links
- New families apply here to create an account with Waller ISD and obtain a password. (Go to step 3 if your family has enrolled in the past.)
- Start the Registration Application here if you already have the 5 digit number sent to you by email in the first step.
- Start the Registration Application with your Family Access login and password if your family is currently enrolled or has enrolled in Waller ISD in the past. (If you are unable to access your account by using the Forgot your Password link please call the campus registrar for assistance)
A parent or legal guardian must bring required documentation and be present to register the student.
The parent/guardian must provide a state issued i.d. card (driver’s license), the student’s birth certificate, social security card, and current immunization records. Residency documents must be in the parent/guardian’s name.